Thai producer lowers PP, HDPE offers to Indonesia
When compared to the latest levels, the producer lowered its offers by $20/ton for HDPE film, by $30/ton for PPBC injection and by $40/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection and film.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1130/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1160/ton for homo-PP film, at $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection and HDPE film, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS