Thai producer raises HDPE prices to Vietnam
The producer is now offering HDPE film, blow moulding and injection at $1165/ton CIF Vietnam, cash while they allocated only 500 tons of HDPE to the country.
Meanwhile, the producer source stated that they have suspended their PP offers to Vietnam as they are able to sell at better levels in other markets.
In Vietnam, import HDPE prices currently stand at $1100-1175/ton for film, at $1140-1165/ton for blow moulding and at $1150-1165/ton for injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets