Thai producer raises HDPE prices to Vietnam
The producer is now offering HDPE film, blow moulding and injection at $1165/ton CIF Vietnam, cash while they allocated only 500 tons of HDPE to the country.
Meanwhile, the producer source stated that they have suspended their PP offers to Vietnam as they are able to sell at better levels in other markets.
In Vietnam, import HDPE prices currently stand at $1100-1175/ton for film, at $1140-1165/ton for blow moulding and at $1150-1165/ton for injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit