Thai producer raises PE, PP offers to Indonesia
The producer increased their prices by $10/ton for homo-PP and HDPE film while keeping PP film and PPBC injection at stable levels when compared to their most recent prices. Their new offers stand at $1240/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1270/ton for PP film and PPBC inj. and at $1230/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov