Thai producer reveals Dec PVC offers to Malaysia
According to the agent, Thai producer decreased its new PVC offers by $60/ton to $830/ton CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
Earlier this week, a major Taiwanese producer cut its December PVC offers to Asia by $50/ton to $850/ton CIF SE Asia and this was followed by an Indonesian producer, who also lowered its December PVC offers to Southeast Asia in the middle of the week by $40-50/ton to $840-850/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops