Thai producer reveals Dec PVC offers to Malaysia
According to the agent, Thai producer decreased its new PVC offers by $60/ton to $830/ton CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
Earlier this week, a major Taiwanese producer cut its December PVC offers to Asia by $50/ton to $850/ton CIF SE Asia and this was followed by an Indonesian producer, who also lowered its December PVC offers to Southeast Asia in the middle of the week by $40-50/ton to $840-850/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing