Thai producer reveals Dec PVC offers to Malaysia
According to the agent, Thai producer decreased its new PVC offers by $60/ton to $830/ton CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
Earlier this week, a major Taiwanese producer cut its December PVC offers to Asia by $50/ton to $850/ton CIF SE Asia and this was followed by an Indonesian producer, who also lowered its December PVC offers to Southeast Asia in the middle of the week by $40-50/ton to $840-850/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September