Thai producer reveals Dec PVC offers to Malaysia
According to the agent, Thai producer decreased its new PVC offers by $60/ton to $830/ton CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
Earlier this week, a major Taiwanese producer cut its December PVC offers to Asia by $50/ton to $850/ton CIF SE Asia and this was followed by an Indonesian producer, who also lowered its December PVC offers to Southeast Asia in the middle of the week by $40-50/ton to $840-850/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Energy consumption curbs start to bite Chinese petchem markets
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs