Thai producer reveals June PVC prices to Southeast Asia
The producer cut its PVC offers by $10/ton on a monthly basis to $830/ton CIF SEA, cash basis.
The trader commented, “We think that the Thai producer’s new offer is quite competitive when compared to the Taiwanese major’s June levels which were rolled over from May at $870/ton CIF, cash. However, demand is really weak in Malaysia given the imminent start of the month of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September