Thai producer steps back on HDPE, LLDPE offers to China
According to the trader, the producer lowered its HDPE and LLDPE offers by $10/ton to $1355/ton for HDPE film and yarn and to $1270/ton for LLDPE film all on CIF China, cash basis. The producer’s LDPE film offers also stand at $1265-1295/ton with the same terms.
Players commented that the producer’s initial offers, which were $10-20/ton higher, were deemed as unworkable and therefore, the producer had to adjust its offers down slightly. Despite the revision, the producer’s offers are still standing close to the high end of the overall import ranges in China.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe