Thai producer steps back on HDPE, LLDPE offers to China
According to the trader, the producer lowered its HDPE and LLDPE offers by $10/ton to $1355/ton for HDPE film and yarn and to $1270/ton for LLDPE film all on CIF China, cash basis. The producer’s LDPE film offers also stand at $1265-1295/ton with the same terms.
Players commented that the producer’s initial offers, which were $10-20/ton higher, were deemed as unworkable and therefore, the producer had to adjust its offers down slightly. Despite the revision, the producer’s offers are still standing close to the high end of the overall import ranges in China.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers