Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia to use local currency in trade
The banks said this move will also support more use of local currencies in the Asian Economic Community enabling more economic integration and will help improve the foreign exchange and money markets in the region, the reports revealed.
Previously, similar agreements were made between Egypt and China, Iran and Russia as well as Turkey and China to improve their bilateral trade and economies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends