Thailand’s GDP growth slows in Q3
On a quarterly basis, GDP was up 0.6% in Q3, compared to 0.7% increase in Q2.
In the first three quarters of 2016, Thailand’s economy grew by 3.3% while the growth for the full year is expected to be 3.2%. The preliminary forecasts had suggested a yearly growth of up to 3.5% for the full 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019