Thailand’s IRPC to expand petchem capacity in 2017
The company reportedly seeks to increase the share of its PP sales volume in its overall petrochemical sales to 55% by 2018 and to 60% by 2020 from 40-42% this year and to raise its margins.
IRPC is also considering the possibility of constructing a refinery and petrochemical complex in Vietnam with a capacity of 200,000 barrels/day.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles