Thailand’s Indorama to buy Cepsa Spain’s PTA, PET business
Cepsa Quimica has a 175,000 tons/year PET plant and a 325,000 tons/year PTA plant at San Roque.
In early June, Thailand’s Indorama also had completed the acquisition of Cepsa’s PTA plant in Montreal, Canada. Cespa’s Montreal plant is the only PTA manufacturing facility in Canada and has an annual production capacity of 600,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount