Thailand’s PTT delays HDPE shutdown, plans LDPE maintenance
The maintenance at the company’s 250,000 tons/year HDPE line was delayed to November from mid-August. The line is expected to be offline for around 2 weeks.
However, the company’s 300,000 ton/year HDPE line was shut on July 31 and the line is expected to remain offline by August 14.
Meanwhile, PTT Global’s 300,000 tons/year LDPE line will be shut between October 20 and November 10 for maintenance.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May