Thailand’s Q3 GDP growth at its highest in 4 years
The rate pointed to the fastest growth since the first quarter of 2013, the National Economic and Social Development Board showed. The latest expansion in GDP was attributed to the country’s rising exports and tourism sector.
Meanwhile, the country’s central bank, the Bank of Thailand, increased its economic growth forecast for 2017 to 3.8% from 3.5% while a growth of 3.8% is expected for the next year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops