The 12th GPCA Forum set to discuss petchem markets in Dubai
Top executives from renowned regional and international organizations will share their views on strategic partnerships, diversification, investments and capitalizing on a new era of changes in the global competitiveness landscape.
Khalid Al Falil, the Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Chairman of Saudi Aramco, will deliver the inaugural address at the forum and the event is expected include a selection of high level speakers from various major organizations.
Seminars will also be held along with the main conference program to help players gain insight on transformational change in their organizations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic