The 12th GPCA Forum set to discuss petchem markets in Dubai
Top executives from renowned regional and international organizations will share their views on strategic partnerships, diversification, investments and capitalizing on a new era of changes in the global competitiveness landscape.
Khalid Al Falil, the Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Chairman of Saudi Aramco, will deliver the inaugural address at the forum and the event is expected include a selection of high level speakers from various major organizations.
Seminars will also be held along with the main conference program to help players gain insight on transformational change in their organizations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out
- Modest supply sends PVC prices to almost 5-month highs in Türkiye
- PP markets in Italy and West Europe edgy as supplies shrink, costs rise