The 12th GPCA Forum set to discuss petchem markets in Dubai
Top executives from renowned regional and international organizations will share their views on strategic partnerships, diversification, investments and capitalizing on a new era of changes in the global competitiveness landscape.
Khalid Al Falil, the Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Chairman of Saudi Aramco, will deliver the inaugural address at the forum and the event is expected include a selection of high level speakers from various major organizations.
Seminars will also be held along with the main conference program to help players gain insight on transformational change in their organizations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe