The 12th GPCA Forum set to discuss petchem markets in Dubai
Top executives from renowned regional and international organizations will share their views on strategic partnerships, diversification, investments and capitalizing on a new era of changes in the global competitiveness landscape.
Khalid Al Falil, the Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Chairman of Saudi Aramco, will deliver the inaugural address at the forum and the event is expected include a selection of high level speakers from various major organizations.
Seminars will also be held along with the main conference program to help players gain insight on transformational change in their organizations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets