Three Chinese PTA producers planning Dec shutdowns
China’s biggest PTA producer, Yisheng Petrochemical, is reportedly planning to shut its Ningbo and Zhejiang PTA plants next month. China’s Hengli Petrochemical is also planning to shut its No.1 PTA plant on December 1 for maintenance. The plant has a production capacity of 2.2 million tons/year and is expected to be offline for around two weeks. In addition, Xianglu Petrochemicals will reportedly shut their 1.65 million tons/year PTA plant located in Xiamen in December.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months