Thyssenkrupp to build PET plant in Russia
The new plant is expected to have a production capacity of 200,000 tons/year of PET polymer and staple fibre, the reports indicated.
Uhde-Inventa Fischer, which is a subsidiary of Thyssenkrupp, has completed the construction of more than 450 polymer plants worldwide, many of which are located in Russia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing