Total sells stake in Nigerian oil field
The company’s decision to sell their shares in the onshore Oil Mining Lease 29 to Aiteo Eastern E&P came after they made two similar divestments in Nigeria. These three transactions reached a sum of 1 billion dollars.
Total’s Chief Financial Officer Patrick de La Chevardiere commented, “These divestments will help us reduce our exposure to non-operated blocks in onshore Nigeria. Through such moves, we will focus on our core operating developments.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns