Total to cut spending amidst weaker financial results in Q4
The company’s hydrocarbon production was reported at 2.3 million barrels of oil equivalent per day, up 5.5% from a year earlier.
Total also reported that they plan to cut capital spending to around $19 billion in 2016 while targeting asset sales of about $4 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows