Toyota to build two car plants in China and Mexico
The new plant in China, which is expected to be located in the city of Guangzhou, will be able to produce up to 100,000 cars a year and is expected to be opened in 2018. The other the plant, in Mexico, which is expected to be located in the central state of Guanajuato, will be opened in 2019 and is slated to have a production capacity of around 200,000 cars.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers