Trader: Import PPBC prices decline further in China
The trader stated that they lowered their PP block copolymer offers for a Saudi origin by $20/ton from last week to $1250/ton on a CIF China, cash basis. “Most players are not willing to take a position as they think that import prices may continue to retreat in the face of stiff competition from falling local offers,” he commented.
Import PP block copolymer prices are currently being quoted at around $1250-1280/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months