Trader: Indonesia’s Polytama resumes PP offers
The trader stated, “We received a homo-PP film offer from the producer, albeit for shipment at a future date rather than for prompt availability. We are not planning to make any fresh purchase this month as we think that the market still has some room to decrease.”
Polytama’s 230,000 tons/year PP plant was off-line for some time due to a feedstock shortage. The producer had been planning to restart after negotiating a new agreement for the purchase of propylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September