Trader: Indonesian producer cuts local PE prices
According to the trader, the producer cut their prices by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR500,000/ton ($38/ton) for HDPE film, HDPE injection and LLDPE c4 rotational moulding and by IDR1,180,000/ton ($89/ton) for HDPE blow moulding. He stated, “The producer is willing to give discounts for large scale purchases as well as for cash payments.”
The producer’s new offers stand at IDR20,800,000/ton ($1562/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR21,240,000/ton ($1595/ton) for LLDPE rotational moulding, at IDR20,560,000/ton ($1544/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE b/m and at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1555/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops