Trader: Local PP, PE prices move lower in Philippines
Local PP and PE prices are currently reported at PHP69000/ton ($1367/ton without VAT) for PP raffia and injection, at PHP70000/ton ($1386/ton without VAT) for PP film and at PHP68500/ton ($1357/ton without VAT) for LLDPE and HDPE film, all on an FD, cash basis. According to ChemOrbis Price Index, the current levels are indicating decreases of around PHP1000/ton ($22/ton) for PP and PHP1500-2500/ton ($33-55/ton) for PE when compared to two weeks ago.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe