Trader: SE Asian producer reduces Nov PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
“We are planning to wait for other producers to announce their prices for the coming month before taking a position. We believe that other producers are also likely to implement reductions on their prices for November,” the trader stated.
The producer’s prices currently stand at $1590/ton for LDPE film, $1630/ton for LDPE injection, $1640/ton for LDPE coating, $1570/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1690/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1710/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September