Trader: SE Asian producer reduces Nov PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
“We are planning to wait for other producers to announce their prices for the coming month before taking a position. We believe that other producers are also likely to implement reductions on their prices for November,” the trader stated.
The producer’s prices currently stand at $1590/ton for LDPE film, $1630/ton for LDPE injection, $1640/ton for LDPE coating, $1570/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1690/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1710/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP, PE markets take a break from firming trend in June?
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe