Trader: Saudi producer announces May PE prices to Vietnam
The trader commented, “The producer’s supplies must be tight as they informed us that these offers are valid for only one day. We think that offers above the $1400/ton CIF level are not workable.” He added that they have not received any PP prices for May yet.
In Vietnam, overall import PE prices currently stand at $1370-1385/ton for LLDPE film and at $1370-1380/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness