Trader: Saudi producer cuts PE, PPBC prices to Vietnam for Dec
“We are not very active in the market these days as we feel that prices still have some room to move lower and are therefore looking to minimize our risks,” the trader commented.
Import prices to Vietnam currently stand at $1330-1460/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1420-1550/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1400-1470/ton for LLDPE film and at $1420-1470/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm