Trader: Saudi producer cuts PE prices to Vietnam
The trader stated that they received new prices from the producer at $1220/ton for LLDPE film, at $1210/ton for HDPE film and at $1260/ton for LDPE film, all on an FCA Vietnam, cash basis.
He commented, “We are planning to wait for a while longer before deciding on our purchase as crude oil prices continue to decrease, which may lead to further reductions in the PE market.”
In Vietnam, overall import PE prices are currently reported at $1230-1280/ton for LDPE film and at $1100-1250/ton for LLDPE and HDPE film, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June