Trader: Saudi producer lowers Dec PP prices to Vietnam
Another trader also reported receiving December prices from the same supplier at $1410/ton CIF, cash while adding that they also received prices from another Saudi producer at $1430/ton with the same terms. “We are not seeing strong demand from Vietnam and we think that prices may still have some room to move down,” the trader added.
Import homo-PP injection and raffia prices currently stand at $1410-1500/ton CIF Vietnam, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?