Trader: Saudi producer lowers Dec PP prices to Vietnam
Another trader also reported receiving December prices from the same supplier at $1410/ton CIF, cash while adding that they also received prices from another Saudi producer at $1430/ton with the same terms. “We are not seeing strong demand from Vietnam and we think that prices may still have some room to move down,” the trader added.
Import homo-PP injection and raffia prices currently stand at $1410-1500/ton CIF Vietnam, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons