Trader: Saudi producer lowers Dec PP prices to Vietnam
Another trader also reported receiving December prices from the same supplier at $1410/ton CIF, cash while adding that they also received prices from another Saudi producer at $1430/ton with the same terms. “We are not seeing strong demand from Vietnam and we think that prices may still have some room to move down,” the trader added.
Import homo-PP injection and raffia prices currently stand at $1410-1500/ton CIF Vietnam, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s stormy week: Hike attempts emerge after 4 months in PP, PE markets
- PVC markets fail to extend gains to Oct on economic woes, low demand in Asia
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy