Trader: Saudi producer lowers Dec PP prices to Vietnam
Another trader also reported receiving December prices from the same supplier at $1410/ton CIF, cash while adding that they also received prices from another Saudi producer at $1430/ton with the same terms. “We are not seeing strong demand from Vietnam and we think that prices may still have some room to move down,” the trader added.
Import homo-PP injection and raffia prices currently stand at $1410-1500/ton CIF Vietnam, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets