Trader: Saudi producer revises Feb PE, PP prices to Vietnam
According to the trader, the producer is now offering LLDPE film at $1100/ton, HDPE film at $1110/ton, PP block copolymer at $1030/ton and homo-PP raffia and injection at $980/ton, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
“We are struggling to conclude deals in the Vietnamese market nowadays as offers for nearby origins are mostly standing at similar levels. We think that the market has not stabilized yet.”
In Vietnam, import PP and PE prices currently stand at $1030-1150/ton for PP block copolymer, at $980-1100/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1090-1160/ton for LLDPE film and at $1050-1160/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe