Trader: Saudi producer steps back on Nov PP, PE prices to Vietnam
“We heard lower prices from another one of the producer’s agents compared with the initial prices announced by another agent earlier in the week. We think that other sellers might make similar adjustments over the near term as buyers are generally sticking to the sidelines in hopes of seeing more attractive prices emerging in the days ahead,” the trader commented.
Import prices currently stand at $1520-1580/ton for HDPE film, $1510-1633/ton for LLDPE film, at $1470-1580/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia and at $1505-1640/ton for PP block copolymer, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness