Trader: Saudi producer steps back on Nov PP, PE prices to Vietnam
“We heard lower prices from another one of the producer’s agents compared with the initial prices announced by another agent earlier in the week. We think that other sellers might make similar adjustments over the near term as buyers are generally sticking to the sidelines in hopes of seeing more attractive prices emerging in the days ahead,” the trader commented.
Import prices currently stand at $1520-1580/ton for HDPE film, $1510-1633/ton for LLDPE film, at $1470-1580/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia and at $1505-1640/ton for PP block copolymer, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand