Trader: Thai producer lifts import HDPE prices to SE Asia
“The market remains quiet these days with many players mostly doing back to back business. Despite their recent HDPE film increase, the producer is reportedly willing to conclude deals at their previous level with their regular customers,” the trader stated.
According to him, the producer’s PE prices currently stand at $1195/ton for HDPE film and at $1200/ton for LDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe