Trader lifts import PP prices to Vietnam
He commented, “We raised our prices by $20/ton today after concluding some deals at $1320/ton CIF, cash in the last two days. We are still waiting to see customers’ responses to our higher price while we believe that the market will follow a firming trend in the days ahead, supported by tight supplies.”
In Vietnam, overall import PP prices currently stand at $1305-1360/ton for raffia and at $1320-1360/ton for injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months