Trader reduces Taiwanese PS, ABS to China
"Our supplier normally offers towards the upper end of the range, but they have decided to move their prices to a level closer to the general market average. We are not feeling optimistic about the demand outlook over the medium term," the trader stated.
In China, import prices currently stand at $1580-1635/ton for GPPS, $1640-1735/ton for HIPS and at $1880-1940/ton for ABS, all on a CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints, demand send Turkey PE market to 2-month high
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations