Trader reduces Taiwanese PS, ABS to China
"Our supplier normally offers towards the upper end of the range, but they have decided to move their prices to a level closer to the general market average. We are not feeling optimistic about the demand outlook over the medium term," the trader stated.
In China, import prices currently stand at $1580-1635/ton for GPPS, $1640-1735/ton for HIPS and at $1880-1940/ton for ABS, all on a CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons