Traders: Indian producer issues increase on local PVC prices
A trader stated that they are expecting to see firmer prices in the near term due to some scheduled shutdowns in Japan. A second trader stated, “The producer raised their domestic offers as local supplies are quite tight, which has lead to the reappearance of acetylene based PVC cargoes. We expect a major Taiwanese producer to issue further increases on their next announcement as demand in India is picking up at a fast pace.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers