Traders: S. Korean sellers step back on their PPBC prices to China
A trader who reported receiving an offer for South Korean PPBC at $1360/ton CFR stated, “Our supplier had been offering at $1400/ton last week, but they had to step back to $1360/ton as their initial offers met resistance from buyers. Trading activity remains slower than expected even at these new offer levels.” The same trader reported receiving an offer for non-dutiable Southeast Asian PPBC at $1370/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint