Traders: SEA producer reveals Feb PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
A trader said that the producer’s new prices are down by $80/ton for LDPE, $100/ton for homo-PP and PP random copolymer, $130/ton for PP block copolymer. He reported receiving the producer’s February prices at $1210/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for LDPE injection, $1260/ton for LDPE coating, $1100/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1200/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1220/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
A second trader commented, “February will be a short month due to the Chinese New Year holiday as well as two bank holidays in Malaysia. Hence we are not feeling optimistic regarding the outlook for the coming month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe