Traders in Vietnam receive re-export LLDPE film from China
A trader reported that they purchased 100 tons of November shipment Saudi Arabian LLDPE film re-exported from China at $1210/ton on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis. He commented, “Demand continues to worsen in the face of declining crude oil futures. We are mostly adopting a wait and see attitude nowadays. We made a small LLDPE film purchase as supply for this product is quite limited in Vietnam at the moment.”
A second trader reported that they were offered re-exported Saudi LLDPE film from China at $1180/ton CIF, cash. “We are not willing to purchase re-exported materials as they usually come in dirty packages. About the near term outlook, we are not feeling confident,” the trader stated.
In Vietnam, overall import LLDPE film prices are currently reported at $1180-1210/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam