Trinseo announces September PS, ABS offers in Europe
Earlier in the week, Ineos Styrolution also revealed its ABS and PS offers for September with increases of €35/ton ($39/ton) and €70/ton ($77/ton), respectively from August.
In Europe, September styrene contracts settled up by €59/ton ($65/ton) from August at €1086/ton ($1198/ton), while butadiene contracts indicated drops of €20/ton ($22/ton) from August at €770/ton ($849/ton).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets