Trinseo announces increases for PS, ABS for September
Accordingly, the company’s GPPS and HIPS prices are up by €210/ton while ABS is €140/ton higher on the month.
The size of the increase the producer is asking for September appears to have exceeded the €190/ton increase in monthly styrene contracts as well as the €200/ton and €125/ton increases Ineos Styrolution is seeking respectively for PS and ABS this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May