Tunisian converter: European PP, PE supplies tight
“We see good demand these days given the approaching Ramadan. However, supply levels are still problematic. Yet, when considering the weakness in global markets, we expect to see slight decreases in July.”
The buyer received Saudi Arabian HDPE film at €1430/ton and PPBC injection at €1480/ton while they got West European PPRC injection at €1490/ton on CIF Tunisia, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect