Tunisian converter: European PP, PE supplies tight
“We see good demand these days given the approaching Ramadan. However, supply levels are still problematic. Yet, when considering the weakness in global markets, we expect to see slight decreases in July.”
The buyer received Saudi Arabian HDPE film at €1430/ton and PPBC injection at €1480/ton while they got West European PPRC injection at €1490/ton on CIF Tunisia, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe