Tunisian trader: European PP prices come down
“We received European offers, but we are yet to receive new January prices from Middle Eastern producers. In general, market players anticipate decreases from the Middle Eastern sources as well in line with the globally decreasing trend. Following the official results of the presidential elections in December, the market is likely to regain some stability, which may result in better trading activity. Last month, Middle Eastern producers adopted a more flexible pricing policy and they adjusted their prices in line with the falling trend,” The trader reported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion