Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the most recent adjustments, rates from China to Turkey declined $200/container for 20’ containers and $300-400/container for 40’ containers. For shipments from Southeast Asia to Turkey, freight rates were down $250/container for 20’ containers and $300-350/container for 40’ containers. Rates from India to Turkey were stable after the most recent November adjustment.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were steady. For shipments from the Middle East to Turkey, rates were unchanged. Freight rates from the US to Turkey were also steady for November while rates from the US to Egypt were also unchanged.
The following freight rates per container were reported effective as of November 17, 2014 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Change||Freight (USD/40” container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until November 30, 2014. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS