Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the most recent adjustments, rates from China to Turkey declined $100/container for 20’ containers and $200/container for 40’ containers. For shipments from Southeast Asia to Turkey, freight rates were also down $100/container for 20’ containers and $100-200/container for 40’ containers. Rates from India to Turkey were steady after the most recent adjustment.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were stable. For shipments from the Middle East, US and Egypt to Turkey, rates were unchanged.
The following freight rates per container were reported effective as of January 26, 2015 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Change||Freight (USD/40” container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until January 31, 2015. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia