Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the most recent adjustments, rates from China to Turkey declined $50/container for 20’ containers while they were also down by $100/container for 40’ containers. Freight rates for shipments Southeast Asia to Turkey also slipped by $100/container for both 20’ containers and 40’ containers. Rates from India to Turkey, meanwhile, were stable after the most recent adjustment.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were stable. Rates for shipments to Turkey from the Middle East and Egypt were also unchanged. Rates from the US to Turkey, meanwhile, have been revised down again following a downward revision in mid-September. New rates for shipments from the US to Turkey declined $50/container for 40’ containers.
The following freight rates per container are effective as of October 10, 2015 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Change||Freight (USD/40” container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until October 31, 2015. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops