Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the most recent adjustments, freight rates for shipments from both China and Southeast Asia to Turkey rose $800/container for 20’ containers and $1700/container for 40’ containers. Rates from India to Turkey, however, declined $300/container for 20’ containers and $500-600/container for 40’ containers.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were stable. Rates for shipments to Turkey from the Middle East were also unchanged. Rates for shipments from USA to Turkey slipped $25-75/container for 40’ containers. Similarly, rates for shipments from USA to Egypt declined $400/container for 40’ containers.
The following freight rates per container are effective as of November 1, 2015 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Change||Freight (USD/40” container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until November 30, 2015. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East