Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the most recent adjustments, freight rates for shipments from China to Turkey declined $100/container for 20’ containers and $200/container for 40’ containers. Freight rates for shipments from Southeast Asia to Turkey also decreased $100/container for 20’ containers and $200-250/container for 40’ containers. Rates from India to Turkey remained unchanged.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were stable. Rates for shipments to Turkey from the Middle East and the USA were also unchanged.
The following freight rates per container are effective as of December 21, 2015 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Change||Freight (USD/40” container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until December 31, 2015. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PET demand soars, will it alleviate cost pressure?
- US PE pioneers aggressive prices globally, responding to energy slump
- Asian PS markets fall to lowest in more than a decade, ABS hits 4-year low
- Where will global PP prices head after crude saw 18 year-lows? Any clue from past?
- Economic fight against coronavirus: Policymakers take action across globe
- Downstream operations slacken amid virus-hit logistics, low demand in Europe
- Turkey's PP, PE markets brace for April drops, eyes on economy and logistics
- Crude in freefall; will PE markets’ reaction resemble 2016 or 2008
- Freight rates climb as coronavirus hampers global logistics
- A comparison of oil’s reflection on naphtha, ethylene between today and 2016, 2009