Turkey Freight Rate Update
When compared to the previous rates, freight rates for shipments from China were up by $200/container for 20’ containers and $100/container for 40’containers. Freight rates from Southeast Asia were also up by $200/container for 20’ containers and $100/container for 40’containers.
Rates from Northwest and Southern Europe to Turkey were stable. Rates for shipments to Turkey from the Middle East and the USA were also unchanged.
The following freight rates per container are effective as of December 1, 2017 and contain all applicable costs such as bunker adjustment fees (baf) and currency adjustment fees (caf):
|From||To||Freight (USD/20’ container)||Change||Freight (USD/40’ container)||Change|
|Northwest Europe (ARA)||Turkey||750-850||NC||950-1150||NC|
The abovementioned freight rates are valid until December 31, 2017. Price ranges for geographical regions are due to freight variations depending on the port.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops