Turkey, Iran sign MoU to improve bilateral cooperation
Olpak stated that all trade and economic agreements inked with Iran up to the present would be implemented by Turkey.
It is reported that MUSIAD has over 100,000 production and commerce units as members and a 20% share of Turkey’s gross domestic product (GDP).
Eight MoUs was signed between Iran and Turkey for reviving bilateral cooperation in many fields such as social security, higher education, plant maintenance services and standardization on April 16. Both parties are working to generate over $30 billion in overall trade turnover.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019