Turkey, Iran sign MoU to improve bilateral cooperation
Olpak stated that all trade and economic agreements inked with Iran up to the present would be implemented by Turkey.
It is reported that MUSIAD has over 100,000 production and commerce units as members and a 20% share of Turkey’s gross domestic product (GDP).
Eight MoUs was signed between Iran and Turkey for reviving bilateral cooperation in many fields such as social security, higher education, plant maintenance services and standardization on April 16. Both parties are working to generate over $30 billion in overall trade turnover.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?
- Modest availability from main PVC sources limits price drops in Turkey