Turkey, Iran sign MoU to improve bilateral cooperation
Olpak stated that all trade and economic agreements inked with Iran up to the present would be implemented by Turkey.
It is reported that MUSIAD has over 100,000 production and commerce units as members and a 20% share of Turkey’s gross domestic product (GDP).
Eight MoUs was signed between Iran and Turkey for reviving bilateral cooperation in many fields such as social security, higher education, plant maintenance services and standardization on April 16. Both parties are working to generate over $30 billion in overall trade turnover.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out