Turkey, Iran sign deal with Qatar on transportation
The agreement is expected to facilitate the trade between the countries by accelerating the transfer of goods.
Meanwhile, the Economy Minister of Turkey, Nihat Zeybekci, reportedly stated that a possible free trade agreement between Turkey and Iran could make a start for hundreds of new companies by easing the existing barriers through the expansion of bilateral cooperation.
Also during the meeting, the two neighboring countries reportedly inked an agreement on engineering, which targets $10 billion worth of trade annually.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years