Turkey, Iran sign deal with Qatar on transportation
The agreement is expected to facilitate the trade between the countries by accelerating the transfer of goods.
Meanwhile, the Economy Minister of Turkey, Nihat Zeybekci, reportedly stated that a possible free trade agreement between Turkey and Iran could make a start for hundreds of new companies by easing the existing barriers through the expansion of bilateral cooperation.
Also during the meeting, the two neighboring countries reportedly inked an agreement on engineering, which targets $10 billion worth of trade annually.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE