Turkey, Iran sign deal with Qatar on transportation
The agreement is expected to facilitate the trade between the countries by accelerating the transfer of goods.
Meanwhile, the Economy Minister of Turkey, Nihat Zeybekci, reportedly stated that a possible free trade agreement between Turkey and Iran could make a start for hundreds of new companies by easing the existing barriers through the expansion of bilateral cooperation.
Also during the meeting, the two neighboring countries reportedly inked an agreement on engineering, which targets $10 billion worth of trade annually.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical