Turkey, Iran sign deal with Qatar on transportation
The agreement is expected to facilitate the trade between the countries by accelerating the transfer of goods.
Meanwhile, the Economy Minister of Turkey, Nihat Zeybekci, reportedly stated that a possible free trade agreement between Turkey and Iran could make a start for hundreds of new companies by easing the existing barriers through the expansion of bilateral cooperation.
Also during the meeting, the two neighboring countries reportedly inked an agreement on engineering, which targets $10 billion worth of trade annually.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?